Each Insured is unique. Environmental risk is complex.
Why partner with Berkley Canada:
- Local underwriting and claims decision makers. No waiting for out of country referrals, approvals or authority.
- Bespoke pollution products designed for the Canadian marketplace
Fixed Site Environmental (FSE)
- Designed to protect an individual site or a portfolio of properties.
- Mergers and acquisitions (R&W)
- Urban/brownfield redevelopment
- Lender, landlord or municipality driven coverage solutions
- Manufacturing, industrial, commercial, warehouse, institutional, recreational residential and storage tank risks
Contractor or Consultant Pollution Professional (CPP)
- Designed to protect all contractors and environmental consultants.
- Owner or contractor controlled projects
- National and regional contractors & environmental consultants
Project Pollution Policy (PPP)
- Designed to protect owner, contractor, or concession company controlled projects.
- Civil, social and infrastructure projects
- Public-private partnership (P3) projects
- Multiyear projects
- Designed to provide seamless additional capacity on a follow-form basis.
Financial Assurance (FA)
- Designed to replace traditional assurance instruments such as cash, line of credit or surety bonds.
To request an application or send us a submission please email email@example.com
Berkley Canada Environmental Team
Assistant Vice President, Environmental Insurance