Environmental Risk and Liability Transfer RIBO Seminar on September 17.
Join Berkley Canada, Pinchin Ltd., and Willms & Shier Environmental Lawyers as we discuss environmental liability, risk management and risk transfer.
For more information and to book your seat please click here.
Each Insured is unique. Environmental risk is complex.
Why partner with Berkley Canada:
- Local underwriting and claims decision makers. No waiting for out of country referrals, approvals or authority.
- Bespoke pollution products designed for the Canadian marketplace
Fixed Site Environmental (FSE)
- Designed to protect an individual site or a portfolio of properties.
- Mergers and acquisitions (R&W)
- Urban/brownfield redevelopment
- Lender, landlord or municipality driven coverage solutions
- Manufacturing, industrial, commercial, warehouse, institutional, recreational residential and storage tank risks
Contractor or Consultant Pollution Professional (CPP)
- Designed to protect all contractors and environmental consultants.
- Owner or contractor controlled projects
- National and regional contractors & environmental consultants
Project Pollution Policy (PPP)
- Designed to protect owner, contractor, or concession company controlled projects.
- Civil, social and infrastructure projects
- Public-private partnership (P3) projects
- Multiyear projects
- Designed to provide seamless additional capacity on a follow-form basis.
Financial Assurance (FA)
- Designed to replace traditional assurance instruments such as cash, line of credit or surety bonds.
To request an application or send us a submission please email email@example.com
Berkley Canada Environmental Team
Assistant Vice President, Environmental Insurance